Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct one-on-one and group outreach presentations to recipients and community members.
- Present program education and enrollment options to recipients.
- Present managed care options to recipients and assist them in using their health care and dental plans.
- Maintain positive relationships with county staff, state agencies, community groups and recipients.
- Complete direct data entry into designated internal automated systems in accordance with project policies and procedures.
- Conduct outreach including phone calls, home visits and community presentations in the field in accordance with project policy and procedures (75% of the time).
- Establish and maintain knowledge of community and participates in community events, health fairs, and other activities as needed.
- Assist other Outreach Counselors and other team members with management and completion of daily duties.
For full job description and to apply follow this link